Rules & Regulations
10. No fires or live coals are allowed on the ground. Use of cinder blocks and ash barrels is mandatory.
11. It is the responsibility of the contestant to see that the team’s assigned cooking space is kept clean and policed following the contest.
12. ALL FIRES MUST BE PUT OUT!!!
13. All equipment must be removed from the site. It is imperative that clean up be thorough. Any team’s assigned cooking space left in disarray or with loose trash, other than at trash containers, may be disqualified from future participation at KCBS events.
14. No alcoholic beverages are allowed on the grounds.
Under no circumstances are alcoholic beverages to be
distributed (given away or sold) to the general public
by contestants and/or guests.
15. No live bands, combos, etc. will be allowed in the individual cooking areas during the event.
16. No live animals are allowed in the cooking area.
17. Quiet time is from 11:00 p.m. until 7:00 a.m. on contest nights. Use of radios or other loud noises that disturb other contestants will not be allowed during this time period.