Rules & Regulations
1. Each team will consist of a chief cook and no more than five (5) assistant cooks.
2. All preparation and cooking shall be done within the confines of the team’s assigned cooking space.
3. A chief cook or assistant may NOT enter more than one team per contest.
4. The chief cook will be held responsible for the conduct of his team and guests.
5. Violations of the rules and regulations of the contest may result in disqualifications, expulsion from the grounds and/or disqualification from future participation.
6. Each contestant shall supply all his own meat, cooking ingredients, individual cooking devices (charcoal, wood, portable stoves, etc.), utensils, prep tables and electricity. Some electrical will be available with prior arrangements.
7. Fresh water points will be available on the grounds.
8. Cookers, props, trailers, motor homes, vehicles, tents or other equipment (including generators) may not exceed the boundaries of the team’s assigned cooking space.
9. All contestants must adhere to all electrical, fire and other codes (town, county, state or federal).